How do I prepare for a KAP class?
KAP is said to have an almost magical ability to come into one’s life at just the right moment, often when for some reason one needs KAP the most. So once you feel a pull to KAP, trust that feeling and follow it.
You don’t need any previous experience with KAP to participate in a KAP class. As the energy in KAP is soft and intelligent, it doesn’t matter if it’s your first time or if you’ve already attended many KAP classes before, because the energy will give you exactly what you need right then and there. In order to get the most out of KAP, I still recommend you – as already mentioned earlier – to attend more than one class, preferably a handful to begin with. The more you expose yourself to the energy, the more you get the energy flow going in your body and the deeper the energy will be able to work in you.
What I suggest you should do or consider before a KAP class:
- Come 10-15 minutes early to wind down. Please also note that the door will be locked a couple of minutes before the start of a class and will not be opened in case of late arrival as this affects the experience for other participants.
- Wear comfortable clothes that you can move freely in. If you are not already activated and know that you will be moving a lot during a KAP class, I suggest that you wear something long-sleeved and long-legged so that you don’t get cold.
- Avoid heavy food on the day you attend a KAP class. If you eat meat, please limit that intake on the day a KAP class takes place. And about 2-3 hours before a KAP class, preferably refrain from eating at all or eat only very light food (such as some fruit or vegetables) to increase your receptivity to the energy.
- Ideally, refrain from alcohol, nicotine and other addictive substances at least 24 hours before a KAP class.
- Please also avoid caffeine, energy drinks and other stimulants in the hours before a KAP class as it will facilitate the process of surrendering.
- Drink plenty of water before, but not too close to a class – the energy is cleansing and it is important not to interrupt the process for a visit to the toilet (therefore there is typically a “mandatory pee break” for everyone just before the actual energy transmission starts).
- If your ears are sensitive to loud music, it’s a good idea to bring earplugs. It does not take away the effect of the KAP energy to shut out / dampen the music volume using some form of hearing protection during a class if the volume level is perceived as intrusive in any way. So the energy transmission itself is not dependent on the music, however, it is felt to enhance the experience for most people.
- I like to use some kind of incense to clean the energy in the room before a class and raise it further at the end of a class. But of course, I refrain from this if any participant cannot tolerate incense. Please email me in advance in that case.
- Come with an open mind and a willingness to open up to the magic of KAP! Trust that the energy does exactly what it needs to do.
NB! KAP is not suitable for you who:
- Are under 18 years of age
- Have epilepsy or a history of psychosis
- Is pregnant in the third trimester
- Is under the influence of alcohol or drugs
Ready for KAP?
Click on the button below and see a calendar with available KAP sessions. Book a class today!